Friday, June 20, 2008

Stuff about me........again!

1. I really don't like bananas, but I eat them because they are good for me.
2. I hate to shave my legs, it just seems like a waste of time.
3. I obsessively count my steps. Usually up to 8, and then I start over.
4. I love shopping for new ways to decorate my house.
5. I love to be outside playing sports.
6. I like to fold laundry. Weird, huh?
7. I finally went to Disneyland this last May!!! I even got a picture with Mickey and Minnie!!
8. I love to go on vacations, I just never seem to go on enough.
9. I can't wait until I have a little girl to spoil.
10. I admit I am awful at leaving comments on other blogs. :( I apologize.
11. Sometimes I like to imagine I'm rich and famous. Pathetic, I know!
12. Don't tell Beau, but I actually have fun playing his war games on his PlayStation. I think I'm pretty good at it. :)
13. I really enjoy baking bread.
14. I just bought my first PINK shirt.
15. I love eating mini marshmallows with Gavin, he likes to feed them to me. It's cute.
16. I'm a terrible speller. I always have to ask Beau how to spell the simplest of words.
17. I had braces my junior year in high school.
18. I have never had stitches or broken any bones. I am very careful! :)
19. I love throwing stuff away. I go through drawers and cupboards all the time to see what I can get rid of.
20.I have perfect vision. Never needed glasses, but always wanted them.
21. I don't really like to cook dinners. By the time I finish cooking it I don't want it anymore. I feel like I spend too much time looking at it before I can actually eat it.
22. I love to drink Diet Dr. Pepper.
23. I like to read and watch historical books and shows. I enjoy the true stories.
24. My favorite ice cream is Mint Chocolate Chip.
25. I actually like the Utah Jazz, my family never thought that would happen.......ever!
I tag anyone who reads this!

1 comments:

Lynnette said...

My favorite ice-cream is Mint Chip, too!!!