Monday, June 16, 2008

Swimming

My parents and Laura and Allen's family are heading down to St.George for the week, so they decided to break up the drive and stay at a hotel last night. We went up to meet them and go swimming and have chocolate cake for Father's Day. We had a great time. The boys loved it! Landon loves to just kick his feet like crazy, while Gavin tries to splash everyone and get out of his floaty. He's not trying to get out because he doesn't like it, but because he doesn't want to be restricted. It was lots of fun. We are staying at a hotel on Friday night so they will get to try it out again. Beau is getting his Lasik surgery done on Saturday and my parents will be back on Friday, so we'll all be staying at the hotel together.
They are the cutest boys ever. Yes, I know I'm biased. : )

Sorry Lissa, but we couldn't resist putting your picture up for everyone to see!!!!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Candace,
Cute family! I don't know if I would know what to do with boys! Yours are adorable! Hope you are doing well! Where are you living?

Tamara Kolditz said...

Looks like ALL the 'boys' had fun swimming. Shelby couldn't beleive how old Lissa looks. She asked me if she was a Mom. Funny huh. Thanks for putting that up.