Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Beau and Me




About Beau and Me, but mostly about Beau.

1. Where did you meet your husband?
My first day of dental lab tech school. He was 2 classes ahead of me, but we had to share the same room for a couple of weeks, until the graduating class was out.
2. How long did you date before you got married?
Almost 6 months.
3. How long have you been married?
Going on 6 years.
4. What does he do that surprises you?
That he never gets my jokes. I think I'm pretty funny! ;)
5. What is your favorite feature of his?
His facial hair. That might be weird, but I really like it. As long as he doesn't grow it out too long.
6. What is his best quality?
He is a hard worker and doesn't do anything unless it is the best that he can make it.
7. Does he have a nickname for you?
Honey, babe, but sometimes he calls me Hedge-hog. I guess from the game Sonic? I don't really get it, but he thinks it is funny.
8. What is his favorite food?
It used to be steak and shrimp with a big glass of Pepsi. I don't think it has changed much.
9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball
10. When and where did you first kiss?
It was our 2nd date and we were at his apartment, nothing romantic.
11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
Watch seasons of 'The Office' on DVD in bed while we eat junk food. We also like to play card games.
12. Do you have any children?
2 boys. Gavin and Landon
13. Does he have any hidden talents?
Beau doesn't keep much hidden from anyone, but he does like to talk in different accents. For example: Russian, Australian, British, Cowboy..................
14. How old is he?
A whopping 28 years!
15. Who said I love you first?
He did, right after he told me I had a big butt! What was I supposed to say to that? Thank you?
16. What is his favorite music?
He listens to everything, Jimmy Eat World is his favorite though.
17. What do you admire most about him?
His patience. He puts up with me and the boys a lot. Every time I change my mind about something he just sighs and says OK.
18. What is his favorite color?
Well, he doesn't really have one, he is color blind. It's a little frustrating at times.
19. Will he read this?
As long as he knows it is about him he will. He likes it when I brag about him.
20. Anyone who wants us to know more about their husbands, I tag YOU!!

0 comments: