Thank you everyone for the advice and encouragement with potty training. We have FINALLY had a breakthrough! Gavin actually went on the potty!! He was so excited. He stood up and looked in and saw what he had done, and threw his hands up in the air and said "YEA!!!". I was so excited for him. I kept telling him if he would go I would go and get him Doc from 'Cars'. So, I guess we'll have to go pick one out tonight. I'm nervous to leave the house now. I don't want him to get distracted yet. I think Landon is almost more excited about the potty then Gavin. He wants to sit down on it, but his legs just aren't quit long enough. Hopefully, he will be ready to potty train soon now too! :) I'm sure I'm getting a little ahead of myself now.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







4 comments:
good for you candace! now would you like to train lexi? :)
Congratulations!!! That is great news! Good boy, Gavin!!!
Good job Candace!! Potty training is sooo hard but you just have to be extremely consistant. keep it up it'll get a lot easier. My son loved peeing on cheerios. it was a great way to teach him to aim and he loved flushing them down. silly , i know, but effective. things you do to potty train!!!!
Hurray for Gavin!!:) I just talked with Candace and Gavin is doing so well with his potty training!! You got some good advise from your blogging friends too.
Post a Comment