Thursday, January 22, 2009

BUGGED!!

Here is a list of things that BUG me:

1. I, like Summer, hate it when people leave their blinkers on. I try to get ahead of them and then I turn mine on in hope that they notice.
2. When people throw their cigarette butts out the window and they bounce off my car. AAAAHHHH.
3. When I am trying to talk to Beau and he tells me 'Shush'. Oh, no you didn't!
4. Waiting for at least 1 hour at the doctors office, to only see the actual doctor for 5 min.
5. People give me the stink eye at church because my boys are too noisy. I would be more then happy to let them take them for an hour.
6. When the neighbors dog poops in our yard. They even poop on the bottom of the boys slide! So gross!!
7. When people see me getting to my car at Wal-Mart and will wait 5 min. for me to get both boys and all my groceries in the car. They could be in the store already if they just went and found a different parking space.
8. When there is road construction and they close one of the lanes, I hate it when people from the back try to get as far as they can before they have to merge. What about us, courteous drivers, who have been waiting?
9. When people have a drink that is gone and they keep trying to get that last little drop through their straw. I just want to tell them, "QUIT SUCKING, IT'S GONE!!"
10. When the cashier puts ALL of the canned goods into ONE bag. How am I supposed to carry that and not tear the bag? Seriously!
Well, these are just a few things that bug me. Now, I want to hear what bugs you. I tag:
Mom, Laura/Lyssa, Lynette, Kristy, Annie, Bryce, Tammy, April

2 comments:

Lacey and Zach said...

that is hilarious!! you named a lot of things that i forgot about. that is so funny!!!

April said...

I like this tag it is funny and very stress relieving to name what bugs you. I just made my repsones you should check it out!