Thursday, Beau went to a dental convention up in Salt Lake. I didn't want to stay home, so the boys and I went with him. I figured with it being such a nice day we would just walk around town and pass the time until he was done. The dental convention was at the Salt Palace which is only about 1 block from Temple Square, so that is where the boys and I started our walk. We walked around the different statues of Joseph Smith, watched all the different water fountains and finally made our way to the visitors center. Gavin and Landon really like to say 'hi' and 'bye Jesus', so I figured we would go see the Christus. Well, as soon as I walked in I saw a very familiar face. . . . . . . Brother Johnson, my high school seminary teacher! I guess Elder Johnson now, but there he was talking to another visitor. I kind of stalled, because I wanted to make sure and say HI. When I got to him he turned and was very friendly, but I could tell he didn't quite get how he knew me. So, I told him. I'm sure I made it a little difficult because I had a hat on, and was pushing a stroller with 2 boys in it. We had a good little visit and he caught up on what I and all my older siblings are up to. If any of you other fellow South Fremont Alumni make it to Salt Lake, make sure you stop and say HI to Brother Johnson.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







4 comments:
That is awesome you saw brother Johnson candace, I wish I lived close enough to go say hi.
We got to temple square alot, we will have to go say hi! Isn't it funny who and where we run into people! Hope you are doing great!
Hey Jess, I need an invitation to view your blog. Our email is beautooth@gmail.com. I hope you get this. :)
Wow! I'm so excited you found my blog! Your little family is so cute! It's awesome to see what you're up to and that life is good!
Post a Comment