Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Less worries

Ever since our renters called and said that they were moving, I've been stressed out about what they are going to do about their contract they have. Well, yesterday I had Beau call them because I have a hard time being straight forward with people about certain things, and this was one of them. Fortunately, when her husband leaves for the new job, he has a place to live rent free. So they won't be paying rent on two places. Also, they have kids in school, so they may be staying until school is out anyway. She also has a broken leg, so she can't really do a lot right now, so moving is not really an option for her. She broke her leg falling down the stairs at the house. I didn't know about it until a month later, I felt really bad.
Needless to say, I am relieved!!

0 comments: