Monday, February 16, 2009

No more diapers!!

Now that Gavin is potty trained, (well, for the most part) Landon thinks he is too. For the past couple of weeks Landon has been taking his diaper off anytime he doesn't have pants on, so I always make sure he has them on when he goes down for a nap. Well, that wasn't good enough. He would take them off and through them out of the crib and then his diaper. I finally was getting so frustrated that I went and bought some onsies to put on under all of his clothes. I thought FOR SURE that would work, but obviously it didn't or I wouldn't be complaining. I went to get him from his nap the other day and got him out and went to change his diaper, when I realized he didn't have his diaper on under his onesie. : He now takes off his diaper and pulls it off through his clothes. It is getting so frustrating. Gavin likes to help him sometimes take it off too! Sometimes those diapers that come off are more than just wet, if you get my drift!!! Yeah, they are messy!! So, not only do I have to check the sheets for pee, I now have to check for poo. It is soooooo not fun. Gavin never bothered his diapers, so I never worried about it, but there are a lot of things Landon does that Gavin never did.

6 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

I'm sorry Candace. That stinks...but, my favorite thing about that picture you posted, is Landon's toe sticking out of is pajamas!
I love it:)

Lynnette said...

The life of a Mom!!! One day, you'll look back and laugh!!! When it isn't such a pain in the neck!!! The the boys a kiss for me. I miss them!

Kristy said...

yeah for being "for the most part" potty trained!! Isn't it great, not having to buy as many diapers??

Anonymous said...

Hey Candace, it's Amanda Bitton Graff, that is so funny about your kids. How's it going? Your boys are adorable. e-mail me at abitton23@msn.com and we can catch up.

Karen and Mike said...

oh my gosh, that is so horrible! I want Nate to show some more interst in potty training...just not in that way. I've heard of mom's duct taping their kids diapers on, but Landon may outsmart that too!

Karen and Mike said...

oh my gosh, that is so horrible! I want Nate to show some more interst in potty training...just not in that way. I've heard of mom's duct taping their kids diapers on, but Landon may outsmart that too!