
Gavin is so much like his dad! He has already learned to raise one eyebrow and give you that 'what are you doing?' look. It is hilarious!!!

It is 100 degrees outside and Landon wants to wear his winter hat and gloves. He wears it to Wal-Mart even.

The other day both boys were coloring on the table. I thought I would be able to leave them alone for 2 minutes while I ran downstairs to talk to Beau. Well, when I came up, I found that they had colored all over the back of the couch!!! Orange, blue and red. That is how I knew they both colored on the couch. Gavin tried blaming it all on Landon, but Gavin's crayon was on there too. I was upset, but at the same time, what do you do? I don't even know how to get crayon out of the couch, any suggestions?


For the past little while Landon and Gavin have switched beds. Gavin now sleeps in the crib and Landon sleeps on the twin. Some nights it takes a little while for Landon to finally wined down and go to sleep. The other night it took quite a while. Finally, when they had been quiet for some time, I went in to turn off the light and this is how I found Landon. Half naked and sleeping on the floor!! He still has a problem taking off his diaper. He looked so cute and little laying there on his blankie. When I went to put his diaper on he didn't even move or try to wake up. He just let me do what I needed to.
2 comments:
I love that face that Gavin pulls! It's my favorite:) Though Landon has that killer laugh! I love them both:)
HAHAHA, TOO CUTE!!!
Post a Comment