The last week in July I decided, last minute, to go up and visit my family. It was so last minute, we didn't even leave Payson until about 5:30 p.m, so we didn't get home until pretty late. Most of the week was spent just playing outside and being lazy. On Monday afternoon we did go into Idaho Falls for a little bit of shopping. When we got home this is what I found.........
Apparently Landon was playing around my mom's glider ottoman and somehow fell and hit his head on it. It looked pretty bad, but Grandpa said it didn't bleed for very long, so I wasn't too worried. Landon, well really both he and Gavin, are ALWAYS getting hurt. It was so swollen, but the next morning when the swelling had gone down and was all cleaned up, it looked lots better.
This is day 2. It looked better, but he definitely had a black eye for a couple of days. Then on Wednesday, Landon fell backwards off the bar stools and hit his cheek and his head, so he got more bruises before we left. He his one tuff kid!!
They put a sprinkler out in my parents yard and Lexi and Mitch were having a great time, but Gavin was a little nervous. He would only walk to it until the water would sprinkle him. He thought he was being so brave just getting that wet. He loves to go swimming, but I guess running through the sprinkler is a little different.

Brad and Gavin had some good times looking though some magazines of trucks. Soon enough Gavin was up in the chair with Brad. It was pretty cute.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







1 comments:
Poor Landon. I felt so bad for him at the reunion. I'm glad you got to spend some time in Idaho with your fam. There's nothing better!
Post a Comment