What the crap?! Why does everything terrible always happen to my two little boys? Right now, Landon is sick with a fever of 103, and last week Gavin got his finger shredded by the door! I mean, what could possibly happen next? Alright, maybe I shouldn't have said that! Well, for those who haven't heard the tale, this is what happened to gavin. After brushing his teeth he stood in the doorway while daddy began to shut the door so he could go onesies! As the door swung swiftly shut, I saw that Gavins' right hand was in the door jam. But, alas, I was too slow to stop it, and Gavins pinkie was pinched, crushed, then ripped. His fingernail, was torn out from the back, exposing his fingernail bed. Of course he shrieked in terror, but as soon as I told him that the red stuff dripping everywhere from his finger was 'tiger blood' he cheered up quickly, and he was soon excited about all the 'tiger blood' everywhere. He never cried again! Not kidding! Total crying time: 57.5 seconds. So I know everyone is dying to see the gore, so here are some pictures.
Super Bowl
10 years ago







5 comments:
OUCH!!! That is so sad.
Poor boy!! Seriously everything really does happen to your boys!! By the way it looks like you guys had a blast at West Yellowstone! It was good to see you!
ours has been the whole family Brooklyn and lily both got sick this weekend with fevers and Paul sprained his ankle hiking and i broke out in hives from an allergic reaction to something! I am gald that your boys are doing better and that is a cool trick to get a boy to stop crying so fast!
That picture is SO GROSS! I totally almost gagged just looking at it! Bleh. I'm glad he's doing better:)
What a trooper!!! I feel so sorry for him but he takes it all in stride, doesn't he?
Post a Comment