On Friday the 18th Beau and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary! We actually celebrated on Thursday by going out to the Olive Garden for dinner and over to Pudding on the Rice for dessert. For those who live here in Utah county and really like rice pudding you really need to give it a try. They have a lot of different flavors of pudding. My favorite is cheesecake and Beau's is raspberry. We usually get the same thing every time we go. I'm not much for change. :) We had a family reunion on Friday and Saturday so we spent our actually anniversary day camping with all of the Peterson clan. We had a great time.
Our Internet is being really slow, so I can't post any pictures. :( I will keep trying though.







1 comments:
Sounds like you had a great aniversary!!! Glad you spent it with us!!!
Post a Comment