At Christmas Beau gave me a gift certificate to the local spa. It included a facial, 1 hr. massage, and ultimate pedicure. I used the facial back in January, and Beau has been bugging me for the past 6 months to use the other 2. Finally on Saturday I was able to go and enjoy myself. It was GREAT!!! I had a whole body massage for 1 hour, followed by a 1 hour pedicure. It was really fun. I had the same lady for both the massage and pedicure, so we got to know each other very well. We told each other about our kids and what we like to do in our spare time and what we like to eat. She is health crazy, so needless to say we didn't have much in common in that area. :( The pedicure was the first she had done in a long time. She just fills in when she needs to in that area, so I have to admit she didn't do the best painting job on my toenails. She spent a lot of time cleaning the paint off my toes. I think everyone should experience a good massage sometime, everyone deserves it. I will definitely have to do it again!
Super Bowl
10 years ago







3 comments:
A one hour massage sounds wonderful and a nice break from too busy little boys!! : )
That was a very thoughtful gift...
All I can say is that I am way jealous!!! Maybe someone should tell Ben that is what I want for Christmas!!!
Im jealous too!! I want a massage. I've been telling myself (Sense Belle was born) I need a pamper session. I have yet to do it. I will soon though!!
Can I just tell you, I LOVE the header picture. Those little boys of yours are SO stinkin CUTE.
See you all tomorrow!!
Post a Comment