It has finally happened. . . . .Gavin loves cartoons. Just in the past week he has been addicted to watching cartoons while I clean the kitchen or do other chores. It has been really nice to have him just sit in a chair with his cereal and watch his shows. Everyday Gavin likes to go through all the movies we have and look at all the covers. It's funny because he ALWAYS picks out all the Disney movies. BUT the one he always stops at and literally slobbers over is Cars! I am so tired of watching it already. We watch is almost EVERYDAY!!!! It was cute the first couple of times, but now I am ready to hide it. This is what he looks like watching his movie.
Gavin likes to eat his cereal out of a cup. It was really cute, he was eating Capt'n crunch berries and was sharing with Landon. He was picking out all the crunch berries and would put them in Landon's mouth and then just laugh. It was adorable!! :)







2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! I think they look alot like you! I wish I could get Maycie to sit and watch a movie, but she has to be sweeping or doing whatever chore with me! I bet that won't last too long! :) Hope you have a great 4th!
Wow! That sounds like Lexi! =]
Post a Comment