Monday, July 21, 2008

Bridal Veil Falls


A couple of weekends ago, after my morning at the spa, we decided to go for a bike ride up to Bridal Veil. We bought us new bikes for our anniversary presents, so we decided to break them in. The boys fell asleep not to long into the ride. We parked at the Falls parking lot and rode down the path a few miles and decide to turn around and ride back UP the path towards the Falls. Beau's bike can't really pull the boys trailer so we had to put it on my bike, so on the way back up the path we switched bikes. We both really worked up a sweat coming back. When we got up to the waterfall the boys were still sleeping, so Beau and I took a couple of pictures and thought about getting in the water, but it was FREEZING!! It was so cold it hurt! Soon after, the boys both woke up and we got them out to cool off a little bit. Gavin really liked it, he mostly wanted to get on the little bikes that were sitting up there. We had fun, it was good exercise.
Landon and I sitting at the bottom of the falls.

Beau wanted to get in, but didn't quite dare. He just kept jumping from rock to rock.

Beau and I TRYING to take our own picture in front of the falls.

Aren't they just too cute sleeping against one another!!

3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

It was fun seeing you guys up there:) That water WAS FREEZING, Cody and I stuck our feet in until they got numb, then it wasn't so bad!

Lynnette said...

That looks like so much fun!!! I want us all to get together and do that when my arm quits hurting!!! Hopefully in the next couple of weeks it will be all better!!! I'm just dying to do something fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Peterson! hey brother you've got some adorable kids, been a long time. glad to hear your doing well! -underwood