Sunday, April 20, 2008

1st Tooth!

Landon's two bottom teeth have been trying to come through for a couple of weeks now and just this morning I finally saw that one of them is through!! Yay : ) He has been putting everything in his mouth, so I figured it must be really close. He is 7 and 1/2 months old when his first tooth came through. Gavin was 6 months almost to the day. Right now Gavin is working on his 13th and 14th teeth to come in. They are really close, so it will probably be any day!

4 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Good job Landon!!! You can almost have real person food now!!!

Lynnette said...

Yea Landon!!! You can have steak now!!! I love you, sweetie :) Yea Gavin, too!!! You almost have a mouthful of teeth now!! I love you, sweetie :)

Kristy said...

yeah!! I love it when teeth come in. I love toothy little grins.

Cheryl and Gordon said...

Hurray for Landon and his first tooth!! I love this blog and having the opportunity to see our grandkids at least in pictures!!