
Landon's second tooth came through on Saturday and boy is he having fun with them! He has only had teeth for a week and a half and he has already chewed holes through 2 of his bottle nipples!


Today when I went to wash out his bottles this is what he had done. I couldn't believe it! He literally chewed a hole right through it. He put a hole in the other one, but not this big! Gavin never did this! This is all new to me. I guess kids do this alot when they are teething, but it still took me by surprise. I'm afraid he'll go through alot of bottle nipples before he gets used to having those teeth around permanently!
2 comments:
Landon!!! Yea!!! You're not gonna be a gummer for long, are you!!! Good work on those bottle nipples, too!!! I never had a kid do that! That's amazing!!! I love you and Gavin so much!!!
At this rate Landon will be on real people food soon! He certainly knows what his teeth are for. Landon is really filling out!!! He looks so different is this picture. Gavin will be sharing all of his treats soon...
Post a Comment