Monday, April 7, 2008

WARNING: READ FIRST!!!

Beau hates to cut his fingernails and toenails. I have to tell him when it is time to cut his nails when they get to long. I had been telling him to cut his toenails for several day, so the other night he caught his toe on the couch and this is what we encountered when he removed his sock!!! It is so disgusting!! I don't like to look at feet or have them on me or even touch them. My grandpa used to have me cut his toenails, and he had those thick, yellow nails that were really hard to cut. I blame him for me not liking feet.


Can you imagine sleeping in the same bed as these?? Believe me...... you don't want to!!

4 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

That makes me gag...

Unknown said...

Beau! That is disgusting!!! No wonder no one wants to rub your feet!!! I love ya anyway :) But, I hope you cut your toenails, BEFORE, you rip one off on the couch!!!

Kristy said...

cut your toe nails!! im gonna call u a girl!!!!

April said...

Hi Beau this is April Teran. It was nice getting to know you and your wife at the reunion. I agree with your friends comments you need to cut your toenails!!
From looking at your blog its no wonder Paul likes you so much he loves Brandon Sanderson too. He also likes Robert Jordan. Our blog address if you want it is www.paulandaprilteran.blogspot.com
oh the pictures of your boys are fun!