Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Softball Star


When Beau and I got married I introduced him to softball. We played on a co-ed team for a couple of summers till I got pregnant. We really had a good time playing together. Last summer he talked he boss at work into sponsoring a team. He was all for it. It is a men's team and they all work for Utah Valley Dental Lab. Last year they did an OK job. This years season started last week, but the weather was rainy and windy and we also had plans with some friends so he decided not to go. Yesterday he went, snow and all. The boys and I really wanted to go, but the weather was really bad. Gavin has already been sick this winter and spring so I really didn't want to risk it.


Beau says he did really good and had some hits that gave the fielders a run for their money. I can't agree because I didn't witness it, but I guess we'll all have to take his word on it. Currently their team is 2-2.

3 comments:

Analeis Paul said...

Hooray! I remember going to those games last year! Good luck Beau!

Lynnette said...

Yea Beau!!! I hope you have a great season!!! Have fun, too!!!

Cheryl and Gordon said...

There is nothing better for family entertainment than a softball game. Our family has lots of great memories at the ball field all over the state!