1. Where is your cell phone? Probably somewhere it shouldn't be!
2. Significant other? The one and only Beau Christian Peterson
3. Worst bad habit? I bite the inside of my mouth alot so I always have sores : (
4. Hair? Kinda hard to explain, it's shorter with alot of colors right now. I'm working on going blonde again.
5. Favorite food? tacos!! yummy
6. Your favorite thing? My car, so I can get out of the house on those boring days.
7. Your dream last night? Funny, I usually don't remember, but last night Landon learned how to walk and was going everywhere!
8. Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
9. Dream/Goal? I've always wanted to be an athletic trainer, but just to lazy to go to all the schooling for it.
10. Room you are in? My bedroom
11. Your Ex? All I have to say is that I dumped him so I could date Beau.
12. Your biggest fear? I am TERRIFIED of snakes.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? In a house with my family and pet dog.
14. Where were you last night? We went to Wingers for dinner.
15. What you're not? A 5'10" skinny Victoria Secret Model.
16. Muffins? I love any kind without raisins.
17. Wish list item? Earplugs! Beau is a really bad snorer!
18. Where did you grow up? Chester, Idaho
19. Last thing you did? Shower and blow dry my hair
20. What are you wearing? Jeans and a t-shirt.... the usual.
21. Your t.v.? A 50" samsung
22. Your pets? None for now
23. Your computer? I don't know....a hp laptop?
24. Your life? Perfect! Married with 2 great boys!
25. Your mood? Relaxed. Landon is sleeping and Gavin is running from his room to mine with all his cars to race on the nightstand.
26. Missing someone? No one in particular, I'll see them all soon enough.
27. Your car? A 2001 GMC Yukon
28. Something you are not wearing? My wedding ring
29. Favorite store? I don't have a favorite, I like ALL stores.
30. Your summer? Fun, we are going to DISNEYLAND!!!
31. Love someone? I don't have just one! I love Beau, Gavin, and Landon!
32. Last time you laughed? All the time, my boys are CRAZY!!! Gavin is jumping on the bed now!!
33. Last time you cried? Last night, I am reading The Work and the Glory books again. I just finished book two. When Nathan got whipped because Joshua said he didn't know him broke my heart. : (
I tag anyone!
Super Bowl
10 years ago







3 comments:
I'm so glad you did this!
I love Work and the Glory. I am on book 9 but dragging my feet because I don't want them to be over! I cried on book 2 also...so sad!!
You're still the same old Candace! :)
Post a Comment