Thursday, April 10, 2008

Mr.Clean



Gavin can

sweep and

drink his juice

too!!












Gavin LOVES to help me with a few of the household chores! Usually, so I don't have to fight him to put the broom back, I sweep when he is taking a nap. But, on this day, it couldn't wait! He also loves to help me vacuum. It is a little heavy so he has a hard time pushing it around. He can push it with ease on the tile, so we let him pretend he is vacuuming the tile. He can't get enough of it.



















Gavin also like to help with Landon. Everytime (and I mean everytime) Landon burps, Gavin has to find the nearest blanket or rag and wipe his chin off. Even if there is no spit-up. He is a great big brother. He gives him hugs and kisses so much that sometimes I have to tell him to give Landon a little bit of space. Landon usually has no problem with Gavin sitting on him and laying on him, it's me who gets a little irritated by it.

3 comments:

Kristy said...

Too cute. Belle does the same thing. I let her unload the dishwasher, and put clothes I just washed in the dryer. We'll need to remind them how much they liked cleaning when they get older!! lol.

Anna said...

My kids love to sweep and vacuum too! I bought a broom and cut the handle off for my boys so they could help without knocking everything off the walls. Too bad they can't keep this helpful spirit for about 10 more years! Too cute!

Cheryl and Gordon said...

This is so cute! Never to early to start teaching the kids to help with housework. At this stage it is a game too soon they catch on that it's work!