Monday, April 14, 2008

Nursery

Yesterday was Gavin's first time in nursery!! He has been able to go for two months now, but between being sick, traveling, and our ward splitting he hadn't gone yet. Our friends are the nursery leaders, so after sacrament meeting they took him to class and Beau and I went to Sunday school with one less. I admit I did go check on him once and he didn't even take a break from playing. He looked up at me and turned and grabbed some new toys. He loved it!!

Relief Society was really nice. Beau took Landon with him, so I was empty handed. I was actually a little uncomfortable without someone in my arms. I don't really know what to do with my hands when they are not taking care of one of the boys. I'm either holding Landon or keeping Gavin out of everything. It was really nice to finally listen to a lesson without any interruptions. Soon, Landon will be big enough that he won't be as content to just sit with us on our laps and be happy, and then. . . . . . . the MADNESS starts all over again!!!:o)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

yeah for nursery. :0) Belle old enough to go too, but she has so much fun being with us in Primary!! So, we haven't taken her in there yet. Although I am sure she would love it. lol.

Lynnette said...

Oops!!! I put the wrong comment on the wrong segment! Sorry!