Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Flushed Away

Today as I was getting ready, Gavin joined me. While I was drying my hair Gavin was exploring. He was trying to get in the tub, get into the drawers and even the garbage. Well, when he was bored of that he went for the toilet. He would point at it and say "eeewww" which was pretty cute. Then. . . . . . . . . . he found the handle. :) He couldn't stop flushing!! Luckily, he hasn't flushed away anything. . . . . . .yet! One thing is for certain (well I hope) he has stopped playing IN the toilet water! :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

hahaha, cute. I just love that little boy, he is a doll. :0) I sent you some pics to beaus e-mail. I hope you got them. They are really cute.

Lynnette said...

He is so cute!!! I love that little guy!!! I have pic's of Ryan SITTING in the toilet!!! How did he manage that?