Thursday, April 10, 2008

Aussie Fever?!?

WHAT!!!! Beau and I just finished watching the result show of American Idol and we still can't believe what we heard and saw! Michael is sooo good. I loved his sound and the way he rocked songs of Queen and the latest of Aerosmith. I just thought that the Australian from down-under was so cute!! We are both so sad and disappointed that he is gone. We are ready for Kristy Lee and Carly to get the boot. Our vote is still with the adorable David Archuleta. He is such a cutie!!

3 comments:

Stacey said...

I was not happy about that either!!

Stefanie said...

I know!! I was so shocked and sad about it. So many of those girls should have been booted off before he did!

condiefamily said...

Beau...Annie and Kristy just found our blog this weekend and I wanted to say hello. Hello. You have a great family. The boys look just like you. We are in Louisiana now-we've moved alot. You'll have to read our blog too. Taylor is 14 now! I remember when she was little enough for you to push her around in the backyard in a wheelbarrow full of corn from your parents garden.
I look forward to reading your blog...Wendy