Imagine this.......
It's the bottom of the 7th inning, bases loaded and 2 out. The batter swings and hits a pop fly in the field. It's short so the fielder has to run hard to catch up on it, and the only thing running through his mind is 'if I miss this ball we lose the game'. He runs and runs and puts his glove out and he.........caught it!!!!!!! Yea!!!! Beau won the team the game! He ran so hard he pulled both of his quad muscles. He can hardly even walk. He can't even sit still without them hurting. He did a good job, I am so proud of my hubby!!!
After a month of games there record is now 3-5







3 comments:
Way to sacrifice the body, Beau!!Sounds like a really exceiting game. I love a good ball game!
Good job Beau! I'm proud to call you brother!
Yea Beau!!! You are AWESOME!!! I'm so proud of you. Sorry ou are so sore, though. I hope you heal fast!!!
Ryan and Sara are on their way to Texas!!! We'll see them in four months :)
Post a Comment