Saturday was such a nice day. Beau and a couple of guys he works with decided to go for a bike ride. They went up to Lehi.......around Utah Lake.......down to the sand dunes.........over to Nephi.... and back home. They were out for 5 hours! As Beau was getting ready to leave he said it would take about 2 hours. YEAH RIGHT!! He's always out a lot longer then he says, so I try not to expect him home when he says. I didn't think 3 hours later, but me and the boys had a good day too. He had a really good time soaking up the sun and letting the wind ruffle his hair. We are going to try and go for a ride this Saturday, only around Utah Lake, not all the way down to Nephi. I don't think I could sit on a bike that long yet. I'm not seasoned. : ) lol








1 comments:
Sounds ilke you had a nice bike ride, Beau!!! Candace, he gets his timing malfunction from his Dad. If he says two hours, you can count on four - or more!!! I guess it's something we have to live with!!!
Post a Comment